Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello all.  I am sure many of you have been hurt because of out lack luster economy.  I felt the wrath myself recently when I got laid off from my job.  This on top of being diagnosed with Lyme disease on the same day.  Talk about a crappy day!!!  Well things are looking up as I believe I found a new job.  Hope all works out this Friday.  When you lose your main source of income, keeping fish or corals becomes very difficult.  As we all know this hobby isn't cheap!!!  Of course I was thinking the worst possible outcome when I lost my job and got diagnosed with Lyme.  I am going to have to sell all my tank and my fish, which I have worked very hard to get.  I am by no means a wealthy person, but some of the fish I keep would make it appear that I have a lot of coin in my pocket.  I just love my fish and that is where I spend my extra money.  So hopefully the new job comes through and the fish will stay.  The fish are my best stress reliever, as am sure is the case for most who get involved in the hobby.  Till then, let Fridays interview be a success.  Regards, Tim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Tim,

nice to find your blog. I understand how it is with the economy. I hope the interview goes really well, wishing the best outcome for you!

Lisa

Unknown said...

BTW, this is LisaD from reef central...