Monday, July 21, 2008

New Blog and New fish

Hello all.  I am still getting used to the whole blog idea.  I have posted in many threads in many different forums,  but this is still very alien to me.  

An exciting day for me hopefully.  My Japanese Dragon Moray eel is supposed to land in the states today.  I have not heard from my source yet but I have paid in full and been waiting for this eel for almost a month.  Mind you these eels aren't the same price as a snowflake moray.  They tend to cost a bit more.  I will wait, and wait as this is one of my dream fish and they are extremely hard to come by.  I'll keep you posted.......

Om another note I sold my Rhinopias Frondosa to a local guy yesterday and I feel both of us got a good deal.  I know my fish is going to good home and I am happy about the price I got.  Rhinopias are a great scorpion fish that are pretty rare in the trade and very interesting to observe.  Hopefully the fish has found a good home.  Tim

No comments: