Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bringing Fish Heads Together!!





So after some tough times with a change of jobs,  I have began to feel like things are beginning to settle down.  Though times are very uncertain as we all know.  Since beginning my new job, 2 people have been laid off from a staff of 7.  Thankfully I was not one of them.  My girlfriends firm laid off half their staff.  Thankfully she was not one of them.  I am sure these stories are very common if not the norm no matter where you reside.  Since there is such a bleak outlook with our countries future, why not look at and discuss some of the most beautiful creatures on this earth.  Yes you know, reef fish.  I am going to make a concerted effort to post everyday, and hope others will as well.  So please post questions so we can all learn from each other.  There are no stupid questions, just learning experiences.  My biggest stress reliever is learning about new fish or learning something new about a fish I thought  knew everything about.  I am quickly learning that you never know everything.   So enjoy these pictures of some amazing fish that I am sure you won't see at your local fish store (LFS).  Many of he pics I have in my library came from Japanese blogs and websites.  The Japanese are amazing with the skill, knowledge, and respect they have for marine life.   Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!


Fish ID's

Pic 1 Gym.  nudivomer
Yellowmouth Moray

Pic 2  
Parapterois heterura

Pic 3
Chaet.  chrysocephalus
Blue Maze Angel

Pic 4
Sacura margaritacea

No comments: